There could be different reasons why you want to switch from Coinbase to Coinbase Extension . Well, if you are someone who is looking for more advanced trading features, then you should definitely try out the trading features available at the Pro Coinbase exchange. However, to use all these features, you need to set up an account on this platform.
In case you are a new user on Coinbase Extension, the method to get started is different. On the other hand, if you are an existing Coinbase user, then the method to get started on this exchange is completely different.
So, in that case, what you can do is refer to the instructional guidelines that we are about to mention on this page and help yourself with completing the task in an instant.
Signing up on Pro Coinbase as an existing Coinbase user
If you are already using the Coinbase exchange to trade cryptocurrency assets, then you need to follow the steps that are listed below to set up your access to the pro trading platform. Here is what you need to do to achieve the same:
1. To begin, open the Coinbase exchange
2. The URL for this is- Coinbase Extension
3. On the same page, click the "Get started" button
4. Select the "Go to Advanced Trade"
5. Proceed by tapping the "Advance now" button
6. Now comes the crucial part- filling in the sign-up form carefully
7. Please enter the same email address that you used on Coinbase
8. Create a new password for this account and read the given terms carefully
9. Verify the furnished details and your two accounts would be merged
10. Finally, you have completed the steps to switch from Coinbase Extension
Those of you who are using Coinbase or Coinbase Extension for the first time are requested to use the same email address for using these platforms. It is against the terms set by Coinbase Extension Inc. that a user uses different email addresses for using their services.
Before you make up your mind and come to a conclusion regarding the usage of Pro Coinbase, make sure that you have carried out research on this platform. It is very important to know every aspect of crypto exchanges, including the good and the bad before you get started on it.